Moderation is a radically simple food diary, with a beautiful iOS-centric UI, which aims to bring the fun back to tracking what you eat. The App removes the complexity of scanning barcodes or calorie counting, and instead presents a simple interface to quickly record if what you have eaten was healthy or not.
Who created Moderation?
My name is Dominic and I'm an independent developer from Wales, UK. I've been working on Moderation in my spare time since 2016. You can follow me on Twitter, or if social media isn't your thing, you can send me an email. If you host an Apple or App focussed podcast, I am available to guest.
- A simple approach to tracking your food, just track if your meal was healthy or unhealthy.
- Log your meals quickly and conveniently from Siri Shortcuts or from interactive notifications.
- Beautifully designed widgets help you log meals or view your progress.
- Low carb? Gluten free? Chocolate? Use tags to optionally gain extra insight into your meals.
- Support for Dark Mode.
- No account needed and no ads.
In addition to the above features, a subscription to Moderation Pro enables:
- Unlimited Tags.
- Tag people you eat with to understand how they can impact on your eating choices.
- Brunch? Elevensey? Create custom meal types to match how you segment your meals throughout the day.
- Nag Mode, extra reminders to log your meal for those of us who need a constant reminder!
- A wide variety of themes and app icons.
The majority of the features and functionality of Moderation are available for free, but a Moderation Pro subscription is also available:
- Annual - $29.99 (1 week free trial). 50% discounted compared to monthly.
- Monthly - $4.99
For more screenshots, or versions of the screenshots without the phone included, please download the PressKit.